CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
WE BELIEVE RECRUITMENT IS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS…
What does corporate social responsibility mean to Jonson Beaumont?
To achieve our vision of corporate responsibility, we believe takes strong leadership, a strong culture and committed people.We believe that trust, transparency and respect are key to achieving our goals together with deep market knowledge to enable us to understand and advise both our clients and candidates.
Jonson Beaumont aims to maintain high ethical standards in business and employee relationships. Our integrity and reputation together with consistent standards of excellence is important to us and we promote shared goals.
The following key responsibilities embrace our vision.
As an employer.
- The aim to create an inclusive environment that values employees from different backgrounds and allows everyone to reach their potential.
- To strive for a realistic, work/life balance for our directors, employees and associates. We strive for excellence, value team work and nurture talent, which we believe drives our success.
- Provide a fair and open recruitment policy.
- We value how we conduct relationships with one another, our candidates and clients.
As a firm.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and candidates that benefit both parties.
- We are determined to deliver, whatever the challenge.
- Gain in-depth market knowledge and a real understanding of our client and candidate needs.
- Ensure we focus on specific challenges our clients and candidates face and show understanding and perspective on the advice that we give.
- We will always apply integrity and ethics throughout every aspect of the business.
Our impact on the environment.
- As a carbon aware firm, we recognise and acknowledge:
- The impact our business could have on the environment in respect of paper, waste and travel pollution.
- We actively encourage our staff to re-cycle appropriate materials and use technology responsibly.
- We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint to sustain and protect the environment.
We are committed to act as good citizens in the community and our directors work actively as trustees on the Boards of a couple of local charities.